Veterinarian for Cats in San Francisco, CA
Ensuring the health of your cat through all life stages begins with establishing a relationship with a veterinarian. The first and most challenging obstacle in many situations may be overcoming your cat’s fear of coming to the veterinary clinic. Our staff can assist in informing you of different ways to minimize your cat’s stress before the visit, during transport, and after the appointment.
One of the many unique things about cats is that they often hide signs of illness until disease is very advanced. For this reason, regular veterinary visits can go a long way in helping detect early signs of illness, and monitoring changes in your cat’s health as he or she ages. Especially Cats’ veterinarian and staff are pleased to offer the following services:
- Comprehensive physical examination and health assessment
- Feline-specific immunizations
- Parasite screening and prevention
- Kitten, Adult Cat and Senior Cat Care
- Laboratory diagnostics including hematology, chemistry analysis, and microscopy
- Imaging services – digital radiology and ultrasound
- Surgical services – routine spay and neuter, abdominal surgery, soft tissue surgery
- Dentistry services
- Inpatient and critical care
- Behavioral consultation
- Nutritional counselling and weight management
- Pain assessment and management
Lindsay Wilson, DVM, Medical Director
Dr. Lindsay Wilson is a veterinary graduate of Ohio State University and a native of Pittsburgh, PA, who is now proud to call the Bay Area home. Her professional interests include all things feline with a special focus on preventive care and dentistry. She is the proud pet-parent of a grey tabby cat named Helena and a paint horse named Jak. When not at the hospital Lindsay enjoys gardening, horseback riding and exploring the great outdoors of California.
Accredited hospitals are Champions for Excellent Care. We are proud to have the following accreditations.
Especially Cats Veterinary Hospital
1339 Taraval St San Francisco, CA 94116
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm